UNGA Conference 2019
September 23, 2019 @ 4:00PM — 9:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
One by One: UHC Conference 2019
This year's conference will showcase African leadership and African-led solutions through a series of conversations on effective collaboration between the health and environmental sectors in order to achieve UHC in Africa by 2030.
In a series of 5 panels, High-level panelists will discuss specific overlapping agendas and opportunities for collaboration within prevention, health promotion, health system strengthening and climate adaptation. UHC and climate adaptation have similar progress metrics and are determinants of each other's success and this conferences is an important platform on which to discuss innovative solutions to and for both. There will be an exhibition hall and high-level dinner following the panel discussions.
You can visit our website to learn more about our One by One campaign and about this conference.
After we confirm your registration for the event you will receive an email with details on how to download our event app. Sign up for the panel of your choice will be made available on the app.
For all registration queries please contact: email@example.com
Registration: 4:00 pm
Opening Session: 4:15 pm
Panel Discussions: 5:30 pm | I. Clean Water Access and Sanitation II. Clean Air and Health III. Nutrition, Agriculture, and Health IV. Innovative Financing for UHC V. Responsive and Resilient Communities & Primary Health Systems
Networking Reception, Entertainment & Exhibition Hall: 6:30 pm
High Level Dinner & Announcement Platform: 7:30 pm
Benefits of Attendees and Sponsors of this event:
- Network: Connect with global influencers including ministers, parliamentarians, journalists, emerging young leaders, academics, private sector executives, funders and supporters driving innovation, and heads of UN agencies from all over Africa.
- Deepen Knowledge: Concurrent workshop style sessions will feature the latest private sector innovations in universal health access as well as connected issues such as education and eradication of poverty.
- Showcase Your Work: The Exhibit-Hall, conference panels, interactive workshops, and robust media presence will offer a high-visibility platform for proven efforts to secure universal health access.
- Collaborate: Build and deepen relationships among colleagues with a shared interest in addressing entrenched global health and development challenges related to universal health access.
- Last Year's Event: Attended by over 300 people including the head of the WHO, numerous heads of state, foundation leaders, pharmaceutical innovators, technology experts, business and financial leaders and UN decision makers.
VISA invitation letter: Registered participants can request an invitation letter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation offerings: In addition, if you are seeking accommodations and would like to stay at Essex House, we are pleased to offer a discount on rooms. Please visit this webpage to access the discount.
Liability and insurance: In registering for One By One 2019 Conference, participants agree that neither The Access Challenge nor the Essex House assume any liability whatsoever. Participants should therefore organize their own health, travel and personal insurances.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations received no later than August 23, 2019, entitle registered persons to a full refund less $20.00 administration costs. No refunds can be made for cancellations received after this date.